Tonight was Halloween and I am not really sure what that is but I did not like that silly tiger head Mom and Dad kept putting on me. I couldn't even see where I was going with that thing on. My friend Hunter came over with his mom and dad. He was a deer and I was a tiger. We didn't go Trick or Treating to all the houses, but I did get to go to Ryan, Riley and Russy's. Their Grandpa gave me lots of candy. Wonder if Mom is going to let me eat that?
Ummm, Mom what are we doing?
So far so good. OK with the paws.....
Not so good with the head.
Mom, me and Dad
Hunter and Jamie
Hunter and Me
Looks like the tiger is eating the deer.
1 comment:
Chase's costume is SOO cute! I would expect nothing less from Brad, to dress his son as a deer!!
Post a Comment