Saturday, October 18, 2008

I sleep on a COT at school!

I am now a big boy at school and I sleep on a cot. Thursday was my first day. I wasn't all about it at first and kept trying to get up. My teacher sang to me and rubbed my back and it wasn't 10 minutes before I was off to dream land. I haven't rolled off yet....well, they didn't tell Mommy if I did anyway. Mommy and Daddy are trying to get rid of the binky too, yes MY binky. They have not been so successful. I usually only get it when I am trying to go to sleep. Ha, I am not giving up my binky that easily!

I have been so tired in the mornings lately. I do not like waking up for school. One day last week Mommy had to get me out of bed asleep, put me in the carseat, drove to school, got me out of the carseat, and into the crib at school and I slept until almost 8 AM. I never woke up through all of that. I was so sleepy!

I didn't go to the pulmonologist yet. They had to rechedule so I go this Thursday. Breathing hasn't been too bad lately. Just doing treatments in the morning and at night.

If it's not too cold Mommy and Daddy are taking me to the pumpkin patch tomorrow. We were suppose to go today but Daddy said it was too cold and Mommy got to sleep in. Daddy and I made her pancakes and bacon and brought her breakfast in bed. We love Mommy so much!







No comments: