We started things off Christmas Eve morning with Grampa Tom, Uncle Elliott, Grandma Lois, Grampa Bill and Lynn. They all had so much fun teaching me to open presents. I was better now than at my birthday. After opening presents we headed to lunch.
After nap we headed to Grammy and Pops. Aunt Deb, Aunt Nelle and Aunt Caitie were so happy to see me open my presents. Grammy had a 1st Christmas stocking she got me last year filled to the brim with goodies. Aunt Mary, Uncle Don, Davis, and Mary Kay all came over for dinner too.
Mom, Dad and I headed home after dinner so we could be home when Santa came! Santa brought me a workbench, a remote control car, and filled my stocking with lots of little toys. Mom and Dad got me a Magnadoodle, letter magnets, a Little People Nativity Scene, and some books. It took me an hour and a half to open my presents. I wanted Mom and Dad to open all the tosy so I could play with them before I would open the next present. Mom and Dad loved it!
After we got dressed we headed to Grandad’s. I said Grandad for the first time Christmas morning. It’s not very clear but I do say it. I have also started calling Grandma Sandy Mimi. Not sure where I came up with this but I made it up on my own. It was so fun to see my cousins Cory, Riley, Will, Abby, and Brayden. We had a blast! It is crazy when we all open our presents!
Cookies and milk for Santa
Let's see...what's in here??
No comments:
Post a Comment