Monday, April 21, 2008

A WHAT???


Guess what I have...A TOOTH!! It's my first one, bottom left. Mom has been looking in there for months and finally tonight there is a teeny tiny sharp white tooth barely poking through. Mom is so excited she keeps looking in my mouth. I have also been very busy trying to feed myself. Dad thinks Mom's nuts for letting me try. I have been feeling much better these last few days. I spent the weekend playing hard with Grampa Tom and Uncle Elliott. Then I went to the park with my Grammy, Aunt Nelle and Aunt Caite on Sunday. I have to go the Pediatric Pulmonologist on May 5 to have some tests done for this darn wheezing...boy will I be glad to get rid of these breathing treatments someday.

Day 1


Aunt Caite, Aunt Nelle and Me


You can barely see it but I promise it's there!


Day 2-not getting better but still fun.

1 comment:

Danielle Campbell said...

HOLY COW! A TOOTH! Yay Chase! I had such a great time playing with you at the park yesterday and can't wait to see you feed yourself. love you bunches and bunches!