
Today has been a long day. Started out waking up with a fever. Dad stayed home with me this morning and we both took a long nap in the recliner. I wasn't feelin' too good so Dad cancelled my appointment with the allergy specialist and Mom made me an appointment with my pediatrician Dr. Pecorak. Mom met Dad and me at the doctors office...where I had to get 2 shots and 3 x-rays of my chest. I hate that x-ray machine and as you can imagine I am not a fan of the shots either. Turns out I have a virus that is causing inflamation of the tissue around my lungs and heart. Hopefully these antibiotic shots will clear that up....plus the double ear infection I am still fighting. I have to go back tomorrow and the next day for more shots. Mom is praying I don't have to get tubes in my ears and I can get all better soon! After the doctor, Mom and I came home and I took a long nap in my bed (with my rear in the air) and then I was ready to play. This bug isn't gonna keep me down! I played in Mom's dishes while she emptied the dishwasher. Boy can I make some noise on the tile fl

oor....I love that!
1 comment:
I hope you feel better Chase. I miss you SO much and can't wait to see you again. XOXO
Post a Comment