Today we went to lunch at Grandad and Grandma's for Dad's birthday lunch. Dad gave me a bath after dinner. I hate getting lotion....can't you tell. I smacked Dad in his face today and he told me no. I laughed at him. This did not make him happy. He told me no again and I cried. He is such a sucker - he felt bad all night.
This week I have also been taking a few steps between Mom and Dad...my first steps. I have gotten pretty good at toddling between them, but by no means walking. I will get better with time. I have not been weezing this weekend either so we moved my breathing treatments back now to every 8 hours. Now Mom and Dad won't have to get up at night, but lets see what Dr. P says tomorrow.
1 comment:
Hey little buddy. Im glad to hear that you are starting to feel a little better. Helping dad mow the lawn already? What a big boy! And starting to walk? Holy Cow. You're getting so big and starting to do so many new things. I see that your tooth is coming in more and more. That must be exciting. Wish I could be with you but I will be soon! Love you so much! Hugs and Kisses!
Post a Comment