Tuesday, April 8, 2008
9 months!
Today was my 9 month check up. No shots! I weigh 19 lbs and 2 ounces, I am 28 inches long. Just started eating biter biscuits too. Mom and Dad finally gave me something with substance....not just baby food. Wait...maybe those biter biscuits are still baby food? O well, I like 'em anyway. They make a huge mess for Mom and Dad to clean up. I also like trying to drink out of a cup every night at dinner. Pulling up on the furniture, walking with my walker toy and playing in the dog food are my new favorite activities. I even pulled up on the toilet tonight before bath and tried to play in the water. Mom seemed to think that wasn't a good idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aunt Nelle loves you Chase! I can't believe how big you are getting! I can't wait to spend lots of time with you in a few months. See you soon!
Aunt Stacey, Uncle Fred, Will and Abby miss and love you very much. We can't wait for you to come to AR to see us for a change. Grandpa Hargens can't wait to finally meet you. See you soon and enjoy your biter biscuits buddy.
Post a Comment