Monday we went to the Magic Kingdom. We stood in line to meet Mickey and Minnie. I told Mom and Dad I was going to tell them hi. When it was our turn I totally freaked and I didn't want them to touch me. I did blow Minnie a kiss when she blew me one though. I didn't cry because I am a big boy but I still wasn't excited about it. I loved playing in Ariel's Grotto. There was water everywhere. We had a very big day. I got a new shirt with Mickey on it too...due to a small accident (ok so Mom thought it was a bigger deal than me) involving the restroom. We had so much fun all day. We did so many rides and saw lots of characters and singing. I love the big show at the castle. I slept through the mid-day parade, but the night lights parade was so great. I sat like a big boy through the whole thing, amazed! We ended the night very late watching the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom. Mom loved it. Dad and I were so tired!
Now this is more like it. Maybe I was just hot. O and by the way I am not a fan of flip flops. I kept telling mom "Shoes ouch toe!"
Tuesday was a relaxing pool day. The hotel had a pool party with a DJ and hotdogs. And we all know how much I love a good dog! We swam all morning and then we all took a 3 hour nap! We were worn out from all the sun and music. Then we went to an outlet mall. I don't like to shop but there were toys everywhere. Funny how those things are always "broken" Mom and Dad say. How come they work when other kids get in em? Then we went to dinner at a cool place that had this guy making balloon animals. I asked for a simple tiger. Then he asked what Mom wanted. He said he could do Elmo so she wanted that. WOW! I broke poor Elmo's leg before we even got out of the parking lot. I wanted to twist it like the man and it didn't work the same!
Wednesday we went to Hollywood Studios. My favorite thing there was Playhouse Disney on stage. It was a big puppet show. I loved it so much I cried when it was over. Then Mom and Dad accidently walked by it again and I saw. I made them go watch it again. Owell, it was vacation. What else did we have to do? Dad recorded the show the 2nd time around so I can see it at home. We also got to have lunch with Little Einsteins and Jojo Circus. I didn't want them to touch me either. They also had an awesome parade.
Can I lean farther away? Mom and Dad tried to convince me it was ok but I wasn't falling for it.
Thursday was another pool day. All morning at the pool and another 3 hour nap. Boy that water just wears me out. I was jumping in and going under and swimming under water between Mom and Dad. I love the water!
Saturday was coming home day. We didn't want to lea
ve but it was time to get home to our new house. It was nice to be home! I had so much fun being with Mom and Dad for a whole week!
I also started a new school Monday and I love it. We have so much fun. My new teachers are nice and I have lots of new friends. Mom thought Monday might be hard since we had been on vacation for a week and I was starting a new school but I gave her and Dad a kiss and ran off to play. She thought that was weird but I was ready to get to school and meet new friends. It has been such a great experience so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment