Saturday, September 13, 2008

Update

I have 6 teeth now. 2 on bottom still but 4 on top. I can eat like a champ now! Have bit just a few times (just to see what it's like) but not really classified as a biter. Only Mommy and Daddy have been the victims so far... and Aunt Nelle's toe.

I am going back to the STL pulmonologist Oct 2 for a check up. Got another nasty virus about a month ago and still haven't kicked it 100%. The breathing treatments are in full swing so Dr Rivera wants to check me out again. The tubes are working great keeping those ear infections away so that is the good news. Normally, on top of all this I would have had ear infections too. Thank goodness for these tubes!

1 comment:

The Shindels said...

Hooray for teeth!! ...and for Aunt Nelle's tasty toe! Adon has no teeth yet and doesn't appear that he'll have any soon...which is good for Mommy. :o)