Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oklahoma Aquarium

When I was in Tulsa visiting the Ringer family my Auntie Erin took Riley, Braydem, Memaw, Mommy, and me to the Oklahoma Aquarium. It was so much fun. I kept pointing at all the fish saying DOG, DUCK, and QUACK QUACK....hhhmmm. I think Mommy and Daddy might need to work on the word FISH. The funniest thing that happened there was that Riley was feeding some turtles with a long stick. When the turtles first bit it startled her and she whacked Mommy in the forehead with the dead fish on the end! Brayden and I loved running around like wild ones. O and I got to pet a sting ray. Ok so I didn't really pet a sting ray because I didn't really care about that but I did play in the sting rays home...water! O and Auntie Erin let me pick up a star fish which you weren't suppose to pick up...only touch.
Riley, Mommy, Brayden, Auntie Erin, and me. Boy was that alligator hot. If you are ever at this aquarium I do not recommend sitting on this alligator. Burns your rear!

I really wanted that starfish!

Thanks Auntie!

Here sting ray, sting ray!


Brayden is the tallest!


Turtle Lunch


Riley and me watching the sharks...haha I look scared!

Auntie and Me


Wow, that was a long day!

No comments: