
I went to the pulmonologist is STL yesterday. The visit went very well. Dr. Rivera said my breathing is great right now. I get to only do 1 breathing treatment a day for now, till the end of May. Then over the summer, as long as I stay healthy, I don't have to do them at all. The true test will be next winter. If I don't wheeze next winter, then that means this wheezing has really just been a virus that has been hard to kick. If the wheezing comes back then I will have to go back to Dr. Rivera and it could mean asthma. She doesn't think that's very likely since Mom and Dad don't have a history of asthma in our family. So everything is looking great as far as that goes.
After the appointment Mom and Dad took me to the zoo because it was very nice outside for a change! I saw a few monkeys and the reptiles, had some lunch, and took a nice long nap in my stroller. Mom and Dad finished checking out all the animals while I slept. Maybe next time I won't fall asleep.
My appointment with Dr. P today went good. If I get another ear infection, then I have to go to the Otolaryngologist (ENT)
No comments:
Post a Comment