Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dad Wins!

Mom says to take note that this does not happen very often. After weeks of pleading, Mom took me to get rid of my baby mullet. We went to see Ashlea and I got to wear a really cool cape. I was a very good boy while she cut my hair. I only wiggled a little, and didn't cry. I got to sit on Mommy's lap while she did it. My fresh cut was just in time for my trip to Arkansas.



This is going to be fun.





Mom fed me Cheerios to keep me from grabbbing the scissors.



All done...and Cheerios in my mouth!

2 comments:

Danielle Campbell said...

you gave in! haha that is too funny. Chase, you look so frieken adorable. glad you are feeling better and are slowing getting rid of those stinkin breathing treatments. i love you.

Anonymous said...

he needed one when u came down last