It's been a pretty busy July so far. Last Friday I had tubes put in to help with my ear infections. Hopefully those will go away though I am sick again now with a cold. Dr. Campbell warned us that I might get weezy again, and I did. Back to those stupid breathing treatments.
My first birthday was a blast. My cake was soooooo good. I had lots of family and friends there. I got a swingset, swimming pool, 4-wheeler, to name a few toys. Ha, just a few! Aunt Nelle got me a cool black Adidas warm-up outfit for winter. That will go great with the new Adidas shoes Mom and Dad bought me.
Vacation was exhausting but fun. Aunt Nelle did a great job in the America's Jr. Miss competition. It was so cool seeing her on stage from the balcony....I clapped for her. We went to the gardens, USS Alabama, the Beach, the Exploratorium, and just lounged around the house. Of course I didn't lounge, I made everyone chase me. Our house even had a piano. Everyone loved to hear me play. When we went to the beach, we found a huge crab and Aunt Nelle almost stepped on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment